The annual HSE review presents the past year’s achievements as well as action plans for the following year. These achievements and action plans should cover all aspects of our HSE Management System:
- HSE Policy & Culture: A review of the effectiveness of our HSE Policy, HSE principles and HSE culture.
- HSE Evaluation: A review of affiliates’ risk assessment methods, HSE experts’ involvement in peer reviews and the use of HSE Expertise in technical governance.
- Implementation: The definition of HSE experts’ roles and responsibilities, HSE training and competency mapping, emergency response training, etc.
- Controls & corrective actions: HSE audits in all affiliates, monitoring HSE KPIs, anomalies, incident investigation and analysis, HSE safety alerts and HSE lessons learned.
- Sustainable Development & CSR: Environmental actions, local initiatives and community projects.