ENGIE E&P International conducts its production and exploration activities in 14 countries:
- Europe: Germany, the Netherlands, United Kingdom and Norway.
- Africa: Algeria, Egypt and Libya
- Middle East: Qatar
- Asia: Azerbaijan
- Asia-Pacific: Australia, Indonesia and Malaysia
- Arctic: Norway
- Latin America: Brazil
3 major operated ongoing projects:
- Cygnus in the UK: first gas in early 2016
- Touat in Algeria: first gas in 2017
- Römerberg in Germany: production started in 2008
We operate in 8 countries: Algeria, Australia, Egypt, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Qatar and the United Kingdom.
We are producing in 5 countries: Egypt, Germany, Norway, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
ENGIE E&P International holds 346 licences, 56% of which we operate.
- Exploration well success rate: 56% in 2014
- Discoveries following exploration activity: 67 Mboe in 2014